OnePlus Three received an update of Oxygen OS to bring some stability fixes, RGB display improvements & better RAM management.
Now we have new news about the OnePlus Three. Now the company has published a blogpost about a new update to the OnePlus Three. This update brings the Oxygen OS to the version number Oxygen OS 3.2.2 with some improvements.
- Improved notification management in doze.
- Addressed alert slider/silent mode issue.
- Disabled fingerprint sensor while in pocket.
- Added NFC toggle in quick settings.
- Improved noise cancellation in video recording.
- Updated 4K video recording codec.
- Added latest security patches and various optimizations.
You can get the update by going to Settings>About Phone>System update