After several leaks and rumours, OnePlus has now officially unveiled a new smartphone at an event in the United States.
The next smartphone from OnePlus is called the OnePlus 6T. The OnePlus 6T comes with 6.41-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 Optic AMOLED display on the front. The device comes with a fingerprint scanner on the front but using an In-display fingerprint scanner technology. For the first time in years, we now have 128GB as the base storage option.
- 6.41-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340x1080p) Optic AMOLED display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio Optic AMOLED display and Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 6GB/8GB of RAM
- 128GB/256GB of internal storage
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 10nm Mobile Platfom
- 16MP+20MP dual rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, 1/2.6″ Sony IMX519 sensor, 1.22μm pixel size, OIS, EIS,480 fps slo-mo at 720p, 240 fps at 1080p, 4k at 60 fps
- 16MP front camera with Sony IMX 371 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Android 9 Pie with Oxygen OS 9.0
- Daily Water-resistance
- USB Type-C audio, Bottom-facing speaker, Dirac HD Sound
- Dimensions: 157.7×74.8×8.2mm
- Weight: 185g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3700mAh battery with Dash Charge (5V – 4A)