OnePlus is working on new phones and the upcoming OnePlus 7T series is the one to talk about here.
The upcoming OnePlus 7T smartphone is now leaked online. The device is spotted passing through the benchmarking site Geekbench. As per the Geekbench listing, the OnePlus 7T comes with 8GB of RAM in it. The device is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ mobile platform.
Leaked specifications of OnePlus 7T:
- 6.55-inch Quad HD+ 19.5:9 Fluid AMOLED display with a smaller dewdrop notch, 90Hz refresh rate
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB/256GB of internal storage
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ mobile platform
- 48MP+16MP+12MP Triple rear camera, 960FPS Slo-Mo, Wide Angle Video, Nightscape
- 16MP front camera
- Android Pie 9
- Dimensions: 161.2 x 74.5 x 8.3mm
- 3800mAh battery