As expected and scheduled, Chinese OEM OnePlus has now taken the covers off from it’s next smartphone, the OnePlus 6.
The company had an event in London where it unveiled it’s next smartphone called the OnePlus 6. The OnePlus 6 comes in 3 different colour variants which are Mirror Black, Midnight Black and a special edition Silk White. The device comes in different RAM and storage variants which are 6GB+64GB, 6GB+128GB, 8GB+128GB, 8GB+256GB based on UFS 2.1 storage.
- 6.28-inch full HD+ (2280 × 1080p) 19:9 Optic AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 6GB/8GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB pf internal storage
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- Android 8.1 with OxygenOS 5.1
- 16MP+20MP of dual main camera with dual LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, OIS, EIS and Super Slo-mo
- 16MP front camera with Sony IMX 371 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Water-resistant body
- Dimensions: 155.7×75.35×7.75mm
- Weight: 177g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C(2.0)
- 3300mAh battery with Dash Charge