Another smartphone from Oppo is now official in India. The latest offering from Oppo in India is called the Oppo F9.
The Oppo F9 comes with a 6.3-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display with water drop notch on the front. The device is equipped with 4GB of RAM in it. It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P60 chipset which has separate NPU unit. The device is equipped with a 16MP+2MP of dual camera setup on the back side with LED flash.
- 6.3-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display
- 4GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 processor
- 16MP+2MP of dual camera with LED flash
- 16MP front camera
- ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3500mAh battery