As expected, Chinese smartphone maker Oppo has now officially introduced a new smartphone in China. The latest photos from Oppo is called the Oppo R15.
In terms of specifications and features the Oppo R15 comes with 6.28 inch full HD + 19:9 ratio display with the resolution of 2280x1980p. Other specs of the device include 6 Gigabyte of RAM and 128 gigabytes of internal storage. Processing power comes from is Octa-Core Helio P20 chipset which is based on 12nm architecture.
In the camera department, it come equipped with a 16 megapixel + 5 megapixel dual rear camera with LED flash. On the front it comes to the 20 Megapixel snapper with F/2.0 aperture.
- 6.28-inch full HD+ (2280 × 1080p) 19:9 aspect ratio OLED display
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P20 12nm processor
- 16MP+5MP of dual rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, 1.22μm pixel size, EIS
- 20MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensorAndroid Oreo with Color OS 5.1
- Dimensions: 155.1 × 75.2 × 7.4mm
- Weight: 175g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3450mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charging