Earlier today we reported about the leaked renders of the upcoming Oppo Reno 2 smartphone which was shown in 3 colors.
Now we have some other information about the upcoming Oppp smartphone. The latest information we have about the Oppo Reno 2 is the AnTuTu listing. The AnTuTu listing shows that the upcoming Oppo Reno 2 smartphone will come with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G chipset inside it.
- 6.5-inch full HD+ 20:9 (2400 x 1080p) AMOLED display
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage with Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform
- 48MP+13MP+8MP+2MP quad rear camera with LED flash, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 0.8um pixel size, PDAF
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 160×74.3×9.5mm
- Weight: 189g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi,Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with Fast charging