Realme today introduced a new smartphone in India called the Realme XT.
Today at the event, the company has also confirmed that the company will be launching a new variant of Realme XT with some changes in it. The device will be called Realme XT 730G. The Realme XT 730G with an upgraded Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G mobile platform. It will also have an upgraded charging system with 30W Vooc Flash charge.
- 6.4-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 × 1080p)Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 6GB/8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Octa Core Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform
- 64MP+8MP+2MP+2MP Quad rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, EIS
- 32MP front camera
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 158.7×75.2×8.6mm
- Weight: 182g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 30W VOOC fast charging