Samsung has now officially unveiled the Samsung Galaxy A40s smartphone an event in China.
The latest offering from Samsung i.e. the Galaxy A40s is nothing but a variant of already available Samsung Galaxy M30. The device comes with Infinity-V display which is similar like the Galaxy M30. It is also powered by the Exynos 7904 chipset which is also seen in the Galaxy M30.
- 6.4-inch HD+ 19.5:9 (1560 × 720p) Super AMOLED Infinity-V display
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD Card slot
- Octa-Core Exynos 7904 14nm processor
- 13MP+5MP+5MP triple rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimension: 158.4×74.9×7.4mm
- Weight: 174g
- Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging