Samsung introduced the Galaxy A50s smartphone back in August.
Now the company has started teasing about the launch of Samsung Galaxy A50s smartphone in Indian market. The Samsung Galaxy A50s India launch is scheduled to happen on September 11th.
In terms of specifications and features, the Samsung Galaxy A50s comes with 6.4-inch full HD+ display which is similar as the Galaxy A50. The device is powered by an Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9610 SoC inside it. It also comes with an improved triple rear camera setup which includes sensors of 48MP(Primary) + 5MP(Depth sensor) + 8MP(Ultra Wide angle).
- 6.4-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 Super AMOLED (2340 x 1080p) Infinity-U display
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Exynos 9610 10nm processor
- 48MP(Standard) + 5MP(Depth sensor) + 8MP(Wide angle) Triple rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 32MP of front camera
- In-display Fingerprint scanner
- Dimension:158.5 x 74.5 x 7.7mm
- Weight: 169g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 15W fast charging