Samsung has already unveiled the Galaxy J5 and Galaxy J7 for 2017. Both the smartphones will be available starting July-August in different regions across the world.
Now we have the youngest member in the Galaxy J family of 2017. The Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) is newest addition to Samsung Galaxy J family in 2017. It comes with a basic 5-inch display with HD (1280x720p) resolution. The smartphone comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of basic storage. The company has provided a Micro SD card slot also for expansion of storage. The Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) is powered by a Quad-Core 1.4GHz Samsung Exynos 7570 SoC.
Other specifications of Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) include a 13MP of main camera with f/1.9 aperture and LED flash. On the front, it comes with a 5MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD LCD display
- 1.4 GHz quad-core Exynos 7570 (14nm) processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage(emmc 5.0) with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and f/1.9 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Android Nougat
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- Dimensions: 143.2 x 70 x 8.2mm
- Weight: 142gms
- 2400mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) comes in Black, Gold and Pristine Blue color. The company hasn’t announced the official pricing of Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) for Austria as of now.