Samsung has now unveiled the next gen Samsung Galaxy J series smartphone. The new member coming to Samsung Galaxy J series is the Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017).
In terms of specifications, the Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) comes with 5-inch display of HD (1280x720p) resolution. It comes with 1.5GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. There is a microSD card slot for further expansion of storage. Processing power comes from a Quad-Core 1.4GHz Exynos 7570 chipset.
In the photography department, the Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) comes with 5MP of main camera with LED flash on the back. There is 2MP of front camera in it.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.4 GHz quad-core Exynos 7570 processor
- 1.5GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage with microSD
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash and f/1.9 aperture
- 2MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Android Nougat
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 2600mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) comes in Silver color currently. It is priced at $179.99 in the US on AT&T.