As expected, Samsung has now officially unveiled the 2nd smartphone in the Galaxy J6 series.
The Samsung Galaxy J4+ comes with a 6-inch HD+ 18:9 display on the front. The device is equipped with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage with support for Micro SD card slot. It also comes with a Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 mobile platform. On the downside, the Samsung Galaxy J4+ comes with a single 13MP sensor on the back side with LED flash.
- 6-inch HD+ (1480 x 720p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 2GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 5MP front camera
- Android Oreo 8.1 with Samsung Experience 9
- Dimensions: 161.3 x 76.7 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 178g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 3300mAh battery