Samsung has taken the strong competition from the likes of Xiaomi, Honor and Realme very seriously.
To take up this competition, the company has now come up with a totally new series is devices called the Samsung Galaxy M series. The first device in Galaxy M series is the Samsung Galaxy M20. The Samsung Galaxy M20 comes with a 6.3-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display on the front.
- 6.3-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Exynos 7904 14nm processor
- 13MP+5MP dual rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging