Sony had some announcement made today at the MWC 2019 event in Barcelona. The first product from Sony announced in MWC 2019 is the Sony Xperia 10.
The Xperia 10 from Sony comes with a new 6-inch full HD+ 21:9 display which has a pretty tall screen to body ratio and Sony calls it CinemaWide display. The device is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 mobile platform which is at least 2 years old chipset.
- 6-inch full HD+ 21:9 (2560 x1080p) CinemaWide display
- 3GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 14nm Mobile Platform
- 13MP+5MP of dual rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperure, 1/3.0″ sensor, 1.12μm pixel size, 76.4° wide-angle lens
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1/4″ sensor, 1.12μm pixel size, 84° wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android Pie 9
- Dimensions: 156 x 68 x 8.4 mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 2870mAh battery with Adaptive Charging, fast charging