Sony is not having a good time in the smartphone industry. The market is crowded with devices from Samsung, Apple and some other Chinese players.
Now we have some report about an upcoming Sony smartphone. The next smartphone we are talking about is the Xperia XZ3 from Sony. The device is not leaked in some specifications.
As per the leaked specifications, the upcoming Sony Xperia XZ3 will come with a big 5.7-inch full HD+ 18:9(2160x1080p) panel on the front. The device ia equipped with 6GB of RAM. The storage variants in Xperia XZ3 include 64GB/128GB. You also get to use a Micro SD card in the provided slot. The device is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 mobile platform.
- 5.7-inch full HD+ 18:9(2169x1080p) display
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 mobile platform
- 19MP+12MP of dual main cameras with LED flash and f/1.8 aperture
- 13MP of front camera
- Android Oreo 8.1
- Dimensions: 153x72x10.1mm
- Weight: 183gms
- IP 68 water and dust resistance
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- USB Type-C
- 3240mAh battery