Vivo introduced the Vivo S series smartphones earlier this year in China.
Now the company seems to be planning to bring the Vivo ‘S’ series devices to India also. The company has started teasing about the launch of Vivo S series in India.
— Vivo India (@Vivo_India) July 18, 2019
The company has announced it via the official Twitter handle where we also have a short video from Vivo that asks us to guess who will be two starts joining the Vivo S series in India.
What could be on the table from Vivo is the Vivo S1 and the Vivo S1 Pro smartphones in India. Talking about the specifications and features, the Vivo S1 comes with 6.39-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display. It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P65 chipset on board.
Specifications of Vivo S1:
- 6.38-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 × 1080p)Super AMOLED display
- 4GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P65 (MT6768)
- 16MP+8MP+2MP triple rear with LED flash
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Pie 9 with Funtouch OS 9
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 159.53 × 75.23 × 8.13mm
- Weight: 179g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi,Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS
- 4500mAh battery with fast charging