Vivo has now silently introduced a new smartphone in India.
The latest product launch from Vivo is called the Vivo Y12. The Vivo Y12 comes with 6.35-inch HD+ 19.5:9 display on the front. The device is equipped with 3GB/4GB of RAM. It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 chipset inside it.
- 6.35-inch HD+ 19.3:9 (1544×720p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 Processor
- 13MP+2MP+8MP triple rear camera with LED flash
- 16MP front camera with f/1.8 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 159.43 × 76.77 × 8.92mm
- Weight 190.5g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery