Chinese smartphone maker Vivo has now officially introduced one more smartphone in China.
The latest offering from Vivo is called the Vivo Y95. The Vivo Y95 comes equipped with a big 6.22-inch HD+ 19:9 display on the front. The device is equipped with a dual camera having two sensors of 13MP+2MP on the back side. The device is equipped with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 mobile platform.
- 6.22-inch HD+ 19:9 (1520×720p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 Mobile Platform
- 13MP+2MP of dual rear camera with LED flash & f/2.2 aperture
- 20MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155.11×75.09×8.28mm
- Weight: 163.5g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
- 4030mAh battery