After many leaks and speculations, the Xiaomi Redmi Pro is now official . The Xiaomi Redmi is the first Xiaomi smartphone to come with dual Camera setup on the rear.
The Xiaomi Redmi Pro comes with 5.4-inch full HD 1080p OLED display with 2.5D curved glass. The Xiaomi Redmi Pro is having a Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 / Helio X25 processor. It is having 3GB/4GB RAM with 32/64GB of internal storage & the 4GB variant is having 128GB storage option. It is also having a micro SD card slot. There is 13Mp camera on the rear with PDAF, dual LED flash. On the rear, we have 5MP rear camera which is the secondary camera of Xiaomi Redmi Pro. There is 5Mp camera on the front fo selfie.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Pro:
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) OLED display with 2.5D curved glass
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 / Helio X25 processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB/128GB(4GB variant) internal memory
- microSD support
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, Dual LED flash, 5MP secondary camera
- 5MP front camera
- MIUI 8 based on Android Marshmallow
- Hybrid Dual-SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh/4050mAh battery with fast charging
Pricing & Availability:
The Xiaomi Redmi Pro comes in Grey, Silver and Gold colors. The pricing is given below,
Helio X20, 3GB RAM & 32GB storage – CNY1499
Helio X25, 3GB RAM & 32GB storage – CNY1699
Helio X25, 4GB RAM & 128GBB storage – CNY 1999
It will be available for order starting 6th August.