Chinese manufacturer ZTE has now announced two new mid range smartphones called the ZTE Blade A910 & the ZTE Blade V7 Max.
The ZTE Blade A910 is having 5.5-inch HD SAMOLED display with a Quad-Core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6735 processor. Other hardware include 2GB/3GB of RAM along with 16GB/32GB of internal storage. The device is having the very common 13MP rear camera with PDAF which is also coupled with an 8MP camera on the front. It is running Android Lollipop. It is also having a 2540mAh battery.
Specs of ZTE Blade A910:
- 5.5-inch HD(1280 x 720 pixels) SAMOLED display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal / 3GB RAM with 32GB of internal , expandable memory via microSD card
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF
- 8MP front camera
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with MiFavor 3.5 UI
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 152x75x6.9mm
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi , Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, NFC
- 2540mAh battery
The second device in their portfolio is ZTE Blade V7 Max. It is having a higher 5.5-inch Full HD display with 2.5D glass. The ZTE Blade V7 is equipped with 3GB / 4GB RAM with 32GB of internal storage which can be expended via a Micro SD card. This device has also got an upgrade in the camera department also with 16MP camera on the rear & 8MP on the front.
Specs of ZTE Blade V7 Max:
- 5.5-inch Full HD(1920 x 108p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 1.8GHz Octa-core(Unknown Most probably Helio X10) processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB of internal , expandable with microSD
- 16MP rear camera with PDAF
- 8MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow(6.0) with MiFavor UI
- Fingerprint sensor, DTS audio
- Dimensions: 154×76.5×7.2mm
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
Pricing & Availability:
The ZTE Blade A910 is priced at CNY 1299 for the basic 2GB RAM + 16GB storage varisnt while the 3GB_32GB variant cost you CNY 1499.
On the other hand the ZTE Blade V7 Max comes in black, silver and gold color variants for a price of CNY 1799 for the basic 3GB RAM variant & CNY 19999 for the 4GB RAM variant.