Chinese manufacturer ZTE has announced a new smartphone in it’s Nubia line up named as Nubia Prague S as expected. The device is very much slim whit just 6.88mm thickness.It’s not the thinnest out there but 6.8mm is already slim.
In terms of specifications, the device is equipped with 5.2 inch Full HD (1920x1080p) AMOLED display with OGS support on top of it. It is also having 2.5D glass on the front. The ZTE Nubia Prague S is having 3GB of RAM with 64GB of internal storage which can be expanded using a micro SD card. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Octa Core Soc. The ZTE Nubia Prague S runs Android Lollipop 5.1 based on Nubia UI 3.0 . It has 13MP camera on the back with 8MP camera on the front side.
It has anodized aluminum frame, FIT (Frame Interactive Technology) which is just 6.8mm thick. The device also comes with Eyeprint ID iris scanner for secure locking. It has Hybrid Dual SIM and supports 4G. The device is powered by 2200mAh battery .
specifications of ZTE Nubia Prague S :
- 5.2″(1920 x 1080 p) AMOLED OGS display with 2.5D ,Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Octa-Core 64-bit processor
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage expandable memory up to 128GB
- 13MP camera
- 8MP front camera
- Android Lollipop 5.1 with nubia UI 3.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Dimension: : 148.2 x 72.5 x 6.8mm; Weight: 135g
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi
- 2200mAh battery with fast charging
Pricing & Availability :
The ZTE nubia Prague S is released in Silver and Rose Gold colors. The device is priced at CNY 2499(US$ 380). It is available for pre-order in China through JD. It will on sale from starting January 23rd.