Amazon has now officially introduced a new smartphone under the 10.or brand. The new smartphone from 10.or is called the 10.or D2.
The 10.or D2 from Amazon is nothing but a successor to the last year’s 10.or D. It comes some good upgrades and a downgrade too. The device has been upgraded with a big 5.45-inch HD+ 18:9 display. The device is powered by a Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 mobile platform which is the same found in 10.or D.
- 5.45-inch HD+ 18:9 (1440 x 720) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 2GB/3GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX258 sensor
- 5MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Android Oreo 8.1
- IPX2 Splash resistant
- Dimensions: 147.7 x 70.5 mm x 8.6mm
- Weight: 144g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB OTG
- 3200mAh battery