We have already seen some leaks and more information about the upcoming Meizu smartphone the Meizu E3.
Now the Meizu E3 smartphone is seen passing through the benchmarking site AnTuTu. As expected, thr AnTuTu listing gives us more details and specifications about the upcoming Meizu E3 smartphone.
In terms of specs, the Meizu E3 comes with a big 5.99/inch full HD+ display. The device is also equipped with 6GB of RAM in it. Processing power comes from an Octa-Core processor clocked at 1.8GHz.
- 5.99-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 mobile platform
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 32GB / 64GB / 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 12MP+2MP of dual main cameras with LED flash,
- 8MP front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 with Flyme OS 6.2
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 156.8 × 75 × 7.6mm
- Weight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3300mAh battery with fast charging