Asus has now officially announced the Asus ROG Phone 2 at the global event during the IFA 2019 in Berlin.
The Asus ROG Phone 2 was first introduced in China back in late July. But now the company has made it global with IFA introduction. The device comes with a 6.59-inch full HD+ display with Super AMOLED panel and 120Hz refresh rate. The device is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ mobile platform.
- 6.59-inch full HD+ (2340 × 1080p) 120Hz Super AMOLED display, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 10-bit HDR, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 12GB of RAM
- 512GB/1TB of internal storage with UFS 3.0
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus
- 48MP+13MP dual rear camera with 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.79 aperture, up to 4K 60fps video recording
- 24MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Pie 9 ROG UI
- Dual front-facing 5-magnet speakers with dual smart amplifier,3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio, DTS Headphone:X 7.1 virtual surround sound for headphone, Quad mics with noise-cancellation
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 170.99×77.6×9.78mm
- Weight: 240 g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, Galileo(E1+E5a), QZSS(L1+L5), NFC
- USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 10V 3A 30W HyperCharge fast charging, supports up to 30W QC4.0 / PD3.0 / Direct Charge adapter