Gionee has now officially introduced a new smartphone in China. The latest product from Gionee is under the Gionee S series and is dubbed as Gionee S10B.
In terms os some basic specifications, the Gionee S10 comes with a full metal unibody design with antenna bands on the back. It has got 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display on the back. The display is laminated with 2.5D curved glass. There is 4GB of LPDDR 4 RAM and 63GB of internal storage. Micro SD card support is there for further expansion of storage. Powering the device is an Octa-Core 1.8GHz MediaTek Helio P10 chipset.
Coming to the camera , the Gionee S10B comes with 13MP+5MP of dual camera setup on the back. It has got dual tone LED flash and PDAF with the rear camera. On the front, it has 16MP sensor.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB of internal storage with micro SD card slot
- 13MP+5Map of dual rear camera with dual-tone LED flash & PDAF
- 16MP front camera
- Android Nougat 7.0 with Amigo UI
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3700mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Gionee S10B has been launched in Cherry Gold, Blue, Black and Primrose Green colours. It is priced at CNY 2199.