Chinese smartphone maker Huawei has now silently introduced a new smartphone under the Honor brand.
The latest product from Honor is called the Honor Play 3e. The Honor Play 3e comes with a 5.71-inch HD+ 19:9 display with a Dewdrop notch up top. It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 chipset which is nowadays the most preferred in this price range.
- 5.71-inch HD+ 19:9(1520x720p) display
- 2GB/3GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 12nm processor
- 13MP rear camera with f / 1.8 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Android Pie 9 with EMUI 9.1
- Dimensions: 147.13×70.78×8.45mm
- Weight: 146g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, microUSB
- 3020mAh battery