Earlier this month we reported about the upcoming Huawei Mate 20 Lite smartphone passing through the chinese certification agency’s website TENAA.
Now the Huawei Mate 20 Lite smartphone is leaked in HD press renders. The press renders are leaked by Winfuture and none other than Evan Blass. The renders show us the device in 3 different color variants which are Black, Blue and Gold.
The upcoming Huawei Mate 20 Lite comes with a big 6.3-inch full HD+ 19:9 display on the front with a notch on top. The device is equipped with 6GB of RAM in it. It will be powered by company’s own Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 710 chipset which is the very recently unveiled chipset from Huawei.
- 6.3-inch full HD+ (2340 x 1080p) 19:5:9 display with 2.5D curved glass
- 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm chipset
- 20MP+2MP dual rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture
- 24MP+2MP dual front camera
- Android Oreo 8.1 with EMUI 8.2
- Dimensions: 158.3×75.3×7.6mm
- Weight: 172g
- Fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 3650mAh battery