After releasing the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 with 8-inch display in June, Xiaomi has now officially unveiled a new tablet in China.
The new tablet from Xiaomi is called the Mi Pad 4 Plus. The Mi Pad 4 Plus from Xiaomi comes with a big 10.1-inch WUXGA (1920 x 1200p) display on the front. It is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 mobile platform. The device is equipped with 4GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal storage.
- 10.1-inch full HD+ 16:10 (1920 x 1200p) display
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, OV13855 sensor
- 5MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, Samsung S5K5E8 sensor
- Android Oreo with MIUI 9.6
- Front facing fingerprint scanner, AI Face Unlock
- Dimensions: 245.6 x 149.08 x 7.99mm
- Weight: 485g
- 4G LTE (optional), WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery