Lenovo has now officially announced a new smartphone under the Lenovo Z series.
The latest offering from Lenovo is called the Lenovo Z5 Pro GT. As the name suggests, it is even higher version of the standard Lenovo Z5 Pro with 6.39-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display on the front with Super AMOLED panel. The display houses an In-display fingerprint scanner below it.
- 6.39-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED (2340x1080p) display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection and 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 6GB/8GB/12GB of RAM
- 128GB/256GB/512GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform
- 16MP+24MP of dual rear camera with Sony IMX519 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, Dual-tone LED flash
- 16MP+8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 155.12×73.04×9.3mm
- Weight: 210g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- USBType-C, NFC
- 3350mAh battery with fast charging