We still can’t understand what LG is doing with its kids range smartphones. The company isn’t don’t well.
Now LG has introduced one more smartphone just ahead of MWC 2018. The new smartphone from LG introduced today is the LG K8 (2018). In terms of specifications and features the device comes with a 5-inch HD (1280x720p) display. The device also gets 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. Powering the device is a quad core 1.3GHx processor of unknown make.
- 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) display
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1.2
- Dimensions: 146.3 x 73.2 x 8.2mm
- Weight: 152g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 2500mAh removable battery