Korean OEM LG unveiled the LG V30 smartphone back in September this year. The LG V30 was accompanied with LG V30+ with slightly bigger storage.
Now the company is preparing itself to bring the LG V30+ smartphone to India. The company has now sent out the press invites for India launch of LG V30.
What we get with LG V30 is a huge 6-inch OLED FullVision display with an aspect ratio of 18:9. The display has a resolution of QHD+ that takes it to 2880x1440p and making a pixel density of 538ppi. The smartphone comes with 4GB of LPDDR4X RAM in it. For the basic variant, we get 64 GB of internal storage based on UFS 2.0 standard. It gets a Micro SD card slot also for further expansion of storage. Talking about the processing power of LG V30, it gets that from a 10nm based Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 mobile platform made by Qualcomm.
The USP of LG V30 seems to be it’s camera which has a dual sensor setup on the back. On the back it comes with a 16MP+13MP sensors setup. The 16MP sensor has an aperture size of f/1.6 which is world’s first and it comes with 71° wide angle lens. The second sensor of 13MP on the back comes with f/1.9 aperture and 120° wide angle lens. The LG V30 uses camera lenses made of Crystal Clear glass instead of plastic that company claims to provide better results. On the front, the LG V30 comes with 5MP sensor which has an aperture size of f/2.2.
- 6-inch QHD+ OLED FullVision(18:9 aspect ratio) display with a resolution of 2880x1440p , pixel density of 538ppi
- 4 GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 128 GB of internal storage based on UFS 2.0
- 10nm based Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 mobile platform
- 16MP(f/1.6 aperture and 71° lens) + 13MP(f/1.9 aperture and 120° lens) with dual-tone LED flash, OIS and 4K video support, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) and Hybrid Auto Focus
- 5MP of front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.1.2 with Android Oreo update
- Face recognition, fingerprint scanner
- Google Daydream view ready
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 158gms
- Water and dust resistant of MIL-STD 810G standard
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.0 BLE, WiFi, GPS, NFC
- USB Type-C 3.1 compatible
- 3300mAh battery with fast charging