A new mysterious device Meizu M2E has made its presence on GFXBench revealing its internals to the public.
As per the benchmark report, here are the leaked specs of the device and from the looks of it, it is a high-end device.
- OS : Android 6.0.1 (Flyme OS)
- Display : 1920 x 1080, 5.5-inch touchscreen with at least 5 finger gesture support
- CPU: 2.3GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6757 (Helio P20)
- GPU : ARM Mali-T880 MP2 (dual core)
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB ROM
- Back camera: 13 MP (4160 x 3120), video: FHD (1920 x 1088), autofocus : face detection : flash : HDR photo : touch focus
- Front camera: 8MP (3264 x 2448), video: UHD (4K) (3840 x 2160)
- Sensors: accelerometer, compass, GPS, gyroscope, ambient light sensor, pedometer, proximity.
Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.