Xiaomi is already conducting the Mi Fan Festival for the year 2017. The company has already announced some exciting offers on range of Mi and Redmi devices.
Now the company has announced an exciting offer for Indian fans . The company has announced availability of a new color to it’s cheapest smartphone in India which is also one of the highest selling in a single sale , the Xiaomi Redmi 4A.
Xiaomi has announced using the official Twitter handle of Redmi India that there will be a Rose Gold color variant on sale in India on 6th April. To those who want a reminder, tomorrow on 6th April, the company is holding sale day of Mi Fan Festival in India.
— Redmi India (@RedmiIndia) April 5, 2017
The Rose Gold color variant of Redmi 4A will be available for purchase in India for ₹5999. It is worth mentioning that the Rose Gold color will be available only on mi.com in India.
- 5-inch HD (1280x720p) display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and PDAF
- 5MP front camera
- Infrared sensor
- Android Marshmallow with MIUI 8
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi,Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3030mAh (minimum) / 3120mAh (typical)