Lenovo owned Motorola introduced the Moto C and Moto C Plus smartphones back on 17th May. The Motorola Moto C and Moto C Plus were reported to be introduced in India in June.
Now it’s 2nd June and Motorola India has officially released the Moto C smartphone in India. The smartphone comes with a 5-inch FWVGA (854x480p) display on the front. It comes with a Gigabyte of RAM and 16 Gigabyte of storage. There is a Micro SD card slot present for further expansion of storage. The Moto C smartphone is powered by power efficient Quad-core MediaTek MT6737M processor.
The Motorola Moto C comes with a 5MP of camera on the rear side with 1.4 micron lens and LED flash. There is 2MP camera on the front with LED flash.
- 5-inch FWVGA (854×480) display
- 1GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.1GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737M chipset
- 5 MP main camera (1.4 micron pixels, 74-degree field of view, fixed focus, an LED flash, and 720p video recording support).
- 2 MP FF camera (1 micron pixels, a 63-degree field of view, fixed focus, and an LED flash).
- 2,350 mAh removable battery.
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 145.5 x 73.6 x 9 mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
Price & release date:
The Motorola Moto C comes in Pearl White and Starry Black colors. It is priced in India at Rs. 5999 and will be available across the retail stores in India starting today.