OnePlus 6T is the current flagship smartphone from Chinese smartphone vendor OnePlus. Now the company has started working on its next device, the OnePlus 7. The OnePlus 7 is now leaked in fresh new renders.
The renders shows us the device to carry a Pop-up selfie camera for the front camera. It is equipped with 6.5 inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 6. Processing power comes from an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 mobile platform.
- 6.5-inch full HD+ 19.5:9(2380x1080p) Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- 6GB/8GB/10GB of RAM
- 128GB/256GB of internal storage
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 mobile platform
- Android 9 Pie with Oxygen OS 9
- Triple rear cameras
- Pop-up front camera
- Dimensions:- 162.6 x 76 x 8.8mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- USB Type-C
- 4150mAh battery