Earlier today we reported about some leaked hands on images of Oppo R11. The Oppo R11 is upcoming product in R series of Oppo.
The company had already confirmed that there will be 20 MP dual camera setup in the Oppo R11. It was also reported visiting the benchmarking site AnTuTu. AnTuTu listing had all the maindetails of Oppo R11 listed there. The Oppo R11 was spotted visiting the benchmarking site GFXbench with all the specifications listed. The smartphone was recently leaked in some hands-on images. Recently it was leaked in some real life shots.
Now the Oppo R11 smartphone has been spotted passing through the Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA. As per the TENAA listing, the Oppo R11 comes with 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) Super AMOLED display panel on the front. The smartphone comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. There will be a slot for Micro SD cards as well. It has got an Octa-Core 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 or Snapdragon 626 Mobile platform. It has got 2900mAh battery and comes with Android Nougat 7.1.1 out of the box.
TENAA listing also has some HD images of the Oppo R11. It has got Black color variant listed there.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of basic storage with micro SD card
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon [email protected] 2.2GHz which could either be Snapdragon 652 or Snapdragon 626
- 20MP of main camera with dual tone LED flash
- 20 MP of front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Dimensions : 154.5 × 74.8 × 6.8mm
- Weight: 150 gms
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 2900mAh battery
- In box : Power adapter, headset, data cable, manual
- Color options: Gold, Silver & Black