Recently we reported about the upcoming Redmi 7 smartphone visiting the Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA.
Now we finally have a date of official unveiling of the upcoming Redmi 7 smartphone. The Redmi 7 is scheduled to be officially introduced on March 18th which is just a week from now. The device will be introduced in China first and that it will go global.
- 6.26-inch HD+ (1520 × 720p) 19:9 display with 2.5D curved glass
- 2GB/3GB/4GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB/64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 632 14nm Mobile Platform
- 12MP+5MP of dual rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front camera
- Android 9 Pie with MIUI 10
- Fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 158.65×76.43×8.47mm
- Weight: 180g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery