Redmi seems to have doing well in 2019 with devices like the Redmi 7 series, the Redmi Note 7 and the Redmi Note 7 Pro series devices.
Now the company seems to be getting ready to introduce the next smartphone in the Redmi A series, the Redmi 7A. The upcoming Redmi 7A smartphone is now spotted passing through the Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA. As per the TENAA listing, the upcoming Redmi 7A smartphone comes with a 5.45-inch HD+ display on the front.
- 5.45-inch HD+ (1440 x 720p) 18:9 display with 2.5D curved glass
- 2GB/3GB/4GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB/64GB of internal storage
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core processor
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF
- 5MP front camera
- Android Pie 9 with MIUI 10
- Dimensions: 146.30×70.41×9.55mm
- Weight: 150g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4000mAh built-in battery