Samsung is working on next generation of smartphones in different series like the Galaxy A series, Galaxy M series etc.
The next device at are taking about is the Galaxy A50. The Galaxy A50 could bring a slight different design and form factor. The design could be inspired from the Galaxy M series.
The device is said to be equipped with 6.4-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display with Infinity-U design and 19.5:9 aspect ratio. There will be a triple camera setup on the rear with 25MP+5MP+8MP sensors. The device will also be equipped with 25MP of front camera for selfie lovers.
- 6.4-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display with Infinity-U design and 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9610 SoC
- 25MP+5MP+8MP triple rear cameras with LED flash and f/1.7 aperture
- 25MP of front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Pie 9
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 74.5 mm, USB Type-C port.
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery