Recently we reported about the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S10 and the Galaxy S10+ being leaked in HD press renders.
Now we have some similar images of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S10e or previously known as Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite. The upcoming Samsung Galaxy S10e seems to be an answer to Apple iPhone XR from the Korean giant.
The upcoming Samsung Galaxy S10e is said to come with 5.8-inch QHD+ display on the front without a notch on the top. The device will come with a flat display unlike the curved infinity displays in the Samsung Galaxy S10 and the Galaxy S10+.
Leaked specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S10e:
- 5.8-inch QHD+ (1440p) display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9820 / Snapdragon 855 mobile platform
- Triple rear camera
- Punch Hole camera on the front
- Side mounted fingerprint scanner
- Android Pie 9
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm headphone jack, WiFi, Bluetooth 5
- 3100mAh battery
- Color variants:- Black, green, white, yellow. Blue to follow later