Vivo is planning to introduce it’s next gen smartphone under the Vivo V series. The next device from Vivo under the V series will be the Vivo V15 and the Vivo V15 Pro.
The upcoming Vivo V15 Pro is now leaked online in poster and promotional material. The leaked poster clearly indicates that the device will come with a pop-up camera on the front side. It will also be powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 mobile platform. It will have a triple rear cameras with 48MP+8MP+5MP of sensor sizes. The device will have a display on 6.59-inch with Super AMOLED panel.
- 6.59-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display with Super AMOLED panel
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 mobile platform
- 48MP+8MP+5MP of triple rear camera
- 32MP of front camera
- Android Pie 9 with Funtouch OS
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery