As expected and scheduled, Vivo has now officially introduced a new smartphone in India.
The latest offering from Vivo is called the Vivo NEX 3. The Vivo NEX 3 comes in two variants and the naming is also inspired by that. The first version is called the Vivo NEX 3 and the other one is called the Vivo NEX 3 5G. The Vivo NEX 3 series comes with a 6.38-inch Custom developed full HD+ 19.5:9 Super AMOLED Waterfall display on the front. It comes with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ mobile platform.
- 6.89-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 Super AMOLED Waterfall (2256x1080p) with 100% P3 wide color gamut, HDR10, 800 nit brightness
- 8GB/12GB of RAM
- 128GB/256GB/512GB of internal storage based on UFS 3.0
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus 7nm Mobile Platform
- 64MP+13MP+13MP triple rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.7 aperture, LED flash
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm audio jack, AK4377A Hi-Fi DAC
- Weight: 218g
- 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 44W ultra fast charging