Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi introduced the Mi Cc9 smartphone back in July along with the Xiaomi Mi CC9e.
Now the company has introduced another smartphone in Spain. The latest offering from Xiaomi in Spain is called the Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite. The Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite is nothing but a rebranded Mi CC9 in Spain.
The Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite comes with a big 6.39-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 Super AMOLED display. Under the hood, it is powered by and octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 mobile platform. On the photography front we have the 48 Megapixel Sony IMX586 sensor on the back with two other sensors for depth and telephoto.
- 6.39-inch full HD+ 19.5:9(2280x1080p) AMOLED display Corning with Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform
- 48MP+8MP+2MP triple rear camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor with LED flash
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 156.8×74.5×8.67mm
- Weight: 179g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 4030mAh battery with QC 4.0 charging, 18W fast charger