Chinese smartphone maker Vivo is working on new devices and the Vivo X27 is one of them. The upcoming Vivo X27 is now spotted online with some specifications as well.
The leaked information tells us everything about the Vivo X27 smartphone. The device is said to feature a big 6.39-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display on the front. It is also equipped with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 mobile platform.
- 6.39-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 × 1080P) Super AMOLED display
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB/256GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform
- 48MP+5MP+13MP triple rear cameras with LED flash
- 16MP pop-up front camera
- In-display fingerprint scanner, face unlock
- Dimensions: 157.66×74.26×8.95mm
- Weight: 188g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 22.5w fast charging