Vivo has now officially introduced a new smartphone in China. The latest smartphone from Vivo is called the Vivo Y3.
The Vivo Y3 comes with a 6.35-inch HD+ 19.3:9 display on the front. The device is also equipped with an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 chipset. The main talking point of Vivo Y3 is it’s triple camera setup on the back side which has a setup of 13MP+2MP+8MP.
- 6.35-inch HD+ 19.3:9 (1544×720p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 Processor
- 13MP +rear2MP+8MP triple rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- Dimensions: 159.43 × 76.77 × 8.92mm
- Weight: 190.5g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery with 18W Dual-Engine fast charging