As leaked and scheduled, the Chinese smartphone maker Vivo has now officially unveiled a new smartphone call the Vivo Z5x.
The latest smartphones from Vivo is called the Vivo Z5x and comes with a 6.5-inch full HD+ display having an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. The device is also powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Mobile platform. It’s main talking point is the front camera which sits below the display cutout as punch hole.
- 6.53-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 × 1080p) LCD display
- 4GB/6GB/8GB of RAM
- 64GB/65GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform
- 16MP+8MP+2MP triple rear camera with f/1.78 aperture LED flash
- 16MP of front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 162.39 x 77.33 x 8.85 mm
- Weight: 204g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging