Xiaomi has already released two flagship smartphones in 2017 till now, the Xiaomi Mi 6 and Mi Mix 2. The doesn’t mean , the company had stopped working on more devices.
It seems like one more device from Xiaomi is coming and it will be a flagship one as per the leaked specifications. The upcoming Xiaomi smartphone is codenamed as Xiaomi Chiron. It is now seen on the benchmarking website GFXbench. As per the GFXbench listing, the Xiaomi Chiron comes with 5.6-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display on the front. The device also comes with 6GB of RAM in it. In the storage department, the Xiaomi Chiron comes with 256GB of internal storage. Powering the device is an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 mobile platform.
Coming to the camera department, the Xiaomi Chiron comes with a 12MP sensor which has support for 4K recording and LED flash. On the front, it has got 5MP sensor.
Leaked specifications :
- 5.6-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display
- 6GB of RAM
- 256GB of internal storage
- 2.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 mobile platform
- 12MP of main camera with LED flash and 4K video support
- 5MP of front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1.2 with MIUI 9
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS