Xiaomi unveiled the Xiaomi Mi 8 smartphone back in June this year. The Xiaomi Mi 8 was accompanied with the Mi 8 SE and Mi 8 Explorer Edition.
Now we have a new variant of the standard Xiaomi Mi 8. The company has now officially announced the Xiaomi Mi 8 with 8GB of RAM. The 8GB variant of Mi 8 comes with 128GB of internal storage. For this variant, you need to pay CNY3299 if you’re in China. Although it is worth mentioning, the Xiaomi Mi 8 with 6GB of RAM comes with 256GB of internal storage for CNY3299 also.
- 6.21-inch Full HD+ 18.7:9 (2248x1080p) AMOLED display with 600 nits brightness, 60000:1 contrast ratio, DCI-P3 color gamut
- 6GB/8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB of native storage
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 64-bit 10nm Mobile Platform
- 12MP(Sony IMX363 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size) + 12MP(Samsung S5K3M3 sensor,f/2.4 aperture, 1.0µm pixel size) dual main camera with dual-tone LED flash, 4-axis OIS, Optical zoom, 4K video recording, 2X zoom
- 20MP front camera with real-time AI portraits
- Android Oreo 8.1 with MIUI 9, Planned upgrade to MIUI 10
- IR Face unlock, Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 154.9×74.8x 7.6 mm
- Weight: 175g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3400mAh battery with QC 4+ fast charging