Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has now officially announced another smartphone along with the Mi 9.
The next offering from Xiaomi is called the Xiaomi Mi 9 SE. The Xiaomi Mi 9 SE comes with 5.97-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display on the front. For the starters, it comes with 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM in it. Powering the device is a newly announced Snapdragon 712 Octa-Core processor.
- 5.97-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2280x1080p) Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Octa Core Snapdragon 712 10nm Mobile Platform
- 48MP(Regular,Sony IMX586) + 8MP(Telephoto) + 13MP(Ultra Wide Angle) rear camera with LED flash
- 20MP front camera with 0.9μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 147.5×70.5×7.45mm
- Weight: 155g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 3070mAh battery with 18W fast charging